Dental Exams and Cleanings
Preventing Dental Health Problems Before They Start
At East End Dental Wellness, we provide thorough, comprehensive dental exams and cleanings. If you keep up with routine exams and cleanings, you’ll save money and pain by avoiding tooth decay, gum disease, and other issues that lead to costly procedures.
Just 2 visits per year is generally enough to keep your smile healthy and beautiful for life.
Complete Dental Exams
When you come to our Easton, MA office for a dental exam, your dentist will start by doing a complete visual exam of your teeth and gums. We look for early signs of dental health problems so that we can take action before things get serious (and costly!)
We may also take an X-ray of your mouth to identify issues that can’t be seen on the surface.
Professional Teeth Cleanings
- Assessing the surface of your teeth to identify cavities
- Periodontal exam to check for gum disease and bone loss
- Removing hard mineral buildup from the surface of your teeth
- Detailed flossing to remove plaque from hard-to-reach spots
- Applying polishing compound for the perfect shine
- Applying fluoride to strengthen teeth and prevent future cavities
- Recommending specific treatment (if necessary)